Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Entrepreneurial Journal Week 8

I am really looking forward to conducting my entrepreneur interview this week. There is a Brother in my ward with ten children (several of whom babysit my kids) who is a successful entrepreneur. My husband even did his IT service hours for him when he was finishing his degree. They have a nice middle class house in a nice neighborhood, and he obviously does well for himself if he’s able to support that many kids, plus his mother in law, who also lives with them. I also thought about interviewing my in laws, who have started businesses before, but that’s not their main source of income, and their parents manipulated them and basically stole money from them.

Besides the interview coming up, I really enjoyed the talks from this week’s lessons. I always find such inspiration from the words of our church leaders. It’s interesting how well they can apply to things like business and money. I always think of them mainly talking about spirituality and family life, but their words transcend to all areas of life. We can learn so much from our elders with all their life experience and wisdom. They are truly there to guide us in many ways with words from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment